Monday, June 25, 2012

Development of a user community ...

In a previous blog I talked about the addition of Valerie Hunt to the MOxy Muscle Oxygen Monitor "User Community".  The mission of this group is to use the new wireless version of the device, help develop some best practices on it's use, and write/talk/blog about it.  Keeping this passionate group of users together and interacting regularly will help aid in the rapid development of the final device in the Fall of this year. 

If you are interested, or know someone who may be interested, in becoming a part of the User Community, please let me know asap.

I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks.  There is a lot going on with the build up of the wireless systems, establishing communication to a wrist worn monitoring device, launching a new web site, and introducing a totally new logo for the MOxy Muscle Oxygen Monitor.  I think you are going to like it.  We are sure excited. 

Thanks for reading my blog.  I am looking forward to your questions and feedback.

Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment