Saturday, October 13, 2012

Moxy Monitor Blog, SmO2, Training Zones, Minimalist Shoes, Yoga

Hello Everyone - and thanks for reading my blog.

In this post I am taking a bit of a short cut because I wanted to leverage some content provided by our company's blog (www.moxymonitor.com ) that many of you may not get exposed to on a regular basis.  This one hits on training zones, and, as a runner myself, this is something I am starting to struggle with a lot.  I am trying to make the transition from a "novice" to an "intermediate" runner, and to do that I have to learn to work smarter. 

I ran a 5k today, and while I am still maintaining good times, or at least not losing ground, I keep thinking that I should be getting better faster based on the time I am spending running. 

Check this out, and let me know what you think:

http://my.moxymonitor.com/blog/bid/232431/Implementing-the-80-20-Ratio-to-Maximize-Endurance-Performance

Don't forget about my Yoga question from last week.  I am still waiting to hear from You!  Also, the transition to "minimalist" shoes is going well (and I'm reading the book "Born to Run" to keep me motivated). 

Thanks for reading my blog...

Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment