Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mountain Bike Racing in Idaho! Sun Valley Nationals Course

Scott Spoo, graduate student at the University of Minnesota, and a member of our Moxy Muscle Oxygen Monitor Developers Forum, just got back from a Mountain Biking race on the Sun Valley Nationals course in Idaho.

The race was a "loop" and was over 22 miles in total distance.  And if you think Mountain Biking over 22 miles is tough, consider that the elevation change for this race was over 3000 Feet!  Quite a feat, if you ask me.  Congratulations Scott on a great race.

Scott tried using the physiological metrics available to him, most prominently Heart Rate.  However, in his post-race write-up, Scott commented that he really would have like to have had the Moxy Muscle Oxygen Monitor giving him Oxygen readings throughout.  Especially, during the large elevation changes. 

Quoting Scott, he says that "I was just out in Idaho for the Mtn bike national race.... and boy do I wish I had the Moxy !"

I am really looking forward to seeing Scotts write-up published in the Moxy Muscle Oxygenation Developers Forum.

In Other News - Roger and I are off to the studio to make a promotional video for the new web site tomorrow.  Wish us luck!

Thanks for reading my blog

Stu









No comments:

Post a Comment