Monday, July 30, 2012

Crowd Funding, MetaWatch, Wireless Muscle Oxygen Monitor

Hey All!  Thanks for reading my blog.  Lots of things going on these days...


Crowd Funding
This is a concept that has come along over the past couple of years.  Simply put, it's more of a "pre-sale" approach than it is an investor approach.  You don't end up owning a piece of the company you invest in, but you get to be the first-in on a lot of cool new items.  The one I linked up below is the MetaWatch.  They are targeting $100K, and are already almost double that at the writing of this blog post.  Really cool - see the link below.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/metawatch/metawatch-strata-the-smartwatch-for-the-iphone-4s

And if you think that's amazing, check out the Kickstarter that Pebble watch did a few months ago - over $10M raised. 

Why do I bring this up in my blog?  Because we are working towards doing a Kickstarter for Moxy Muscle Oxygen Monitor in the Fall of this year. 

Also - another significance to MetaWatch - this device works well with the Moxy Muscle Oxygen Monitor.  That's right - we are planning to display our SmO2 data right on the MetaWatch.  In fact our technical team already has one, and is working on establishing communications.

New Wireless Prototype
As I mentioned in a previous post, the wireless version of the Moxy Muscle Oxygen Monitor is now available.  I have been running with mine since the middle of last week - and the data is looking really good.  Next week we will have 10 systems to send out to our Developers group. 

Reminder that our developers forum is up and running.  The developers group has edit and posting rights, all others can view their activity.  If you want to be a part of the developers forum group - let me know.   It's on our new web site at www.moxymonitor.com.


Thanks again for reading my blog.  I will keep you informed as things develop.

Stu

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kunik. Also check out www.moxymonitor.com.
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the subjects I see come up over and over on the internet forums and one I get regular e-mails about is buying a carp lake in France. opinion lendix

    ReplyDelete