Thursday, August 23, 2012

Selene Yeager Article Quotes Allison Westfahl of Moxy Development Team


Hello Everyone!  Thanks for reading my blog!

It's nice when the blog seems to write itself (meaning the inspiration comes to me and I can just put something of value out to all of you quickly). 

As you know, Moxy has a Development Team staffed with exercise experts from all over the country.  One such expert is Allison Westfahl, and exercise physiologist from Boulder, CO, and someone I have talked about in previous posts. 

The article appears on bicycling.com and it describes something I have been very interested in for myself lately, core training.  Allison is quoted in the article, and she makes an interesting point - that her core exercises, if utilized at the end of a workout, can really help in clearing lacate from the athlete's system (and don't we all want that?).

Enjoy the article, it's short and to the point.   It's written by Selene Yeager.

http://www.bicycling.com/training-nutrition/training-fitness/hard-core-strength-workout#.UDQHA5W_kgw.facebook

And, of course, thanks again for reading my blog.  I recently made a connection through my blog from someone in Perth, Australia!

Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment